Friday, July 6, 2007

You should bookmark Martin's website...

Hi,

I have added a video in the www.yongchunbaihechuen.com web site of the form 13 treasures performed by the son of the head of the wu shu guan. Just one week left to reserve a space on the teaching days in Southampton and London on the 14th and 15th of April.

So for style comparisons, Ba Fen ( 8 hands ) will be quite interesting to karate people, the push hands work on fujianbaihe site to Tai chi people, 13 treasures for Tiger Crane and Uechi Ryu people and of course San Zhan to everyone!

The teaching days in England are to raise money for the Wu Shu Guan in china. Currently we have an interesting mix of people coming along.Just write back to me for more details.

Hope you enjoy the videos

As Always please let me know if you are not interested in this sort of email and I will take you off my listings.

Best Wishes

Martin Watts

No comments: