Friday, July 6, 2007

Looking for a dojo

George,

I dont know if you are the same guy that had the studio on Hancock St in Govt Ctr(above Kelly's Ice Cream)... but about 30yrs ago, I was a student for a yr or two. Had fun, but never had time to dedicate to the form, between college, job, commuting... I remember you and Clarence... I am sure I would remember others, if I jogged my brain.

Anyway.. I had my kids taking Karate for a number of yrs and they enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I considered it more like Karate babysitting, than Karate. Kids 6, 8, 10(all started at age 4 at a big franchise where the Grand Master's name is on the door)

I am looking to get my kids back into it and was thinking of Uechi Ryu. Frankly, Tae Kwon Do may be in the running as well. As a busy family, proximity matters. We are in Medfield, Ma. Any ideas for convenient locations for Uechi Ryu ?

Ken Devlin

No comments: