Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm not the only one getting old!!! :)

George,

You are busy full-time with your programs for today and tomorrow, but once in a while you and all of us give a thought to yesterday.

I connected with "Mattson's" about thirty years ago when I brought my two sons to study under Gerry Stanley and Manny Neves in Lynn, MA.

Time marched on, as it seems to do, and I found myself divorced and living in a Beacon St. basement, but going to karate classes with you, Bob Campbell, and Jimmy Maloney.

This experience was so valuable to me that I never forgot it, or wanted to. In following years I studied with Ihor Rymaruk in Schenectady, NY, and later with Peter McRae in Plymouth.

When my birthday comes up in December, I'll be 80 years old. I still show up at Peter's dojo in Plymouth when I can, and I'm sure it is a big help to me with balance and stamina. A diagnosis of "early Alzheimer's "
causes some problems that dojo practice can help me with.

It's time to give you some positive feedback, so, "Thanks".


Millard Cramp

No comments: