Friday, July 6, 2007

Our next dog???


Mr. Mattson,

I just arrived home and am writing to thank you for your hospitality last week when I came to your dojo. I really enjoyed my visit, and hope to be able to do it again sometime.

As I forgot to bring along my USB camera connection on my trip, I couldn't email any photos before I arrived home today. Attached are the two photos of you and me, as well as two photos of our dog, Santiago
("Ago") taken just before we left for Florida. He's a 10 month old Labradoodle. Hope you and your wife enjoy them.

Please give my best to everyone at your dojo, and thank you again for the opportunity to visit.

Best regards,
Bob Bland

Hi Bob:
Thanks for the kind note and pictures. Susan really likes this breed of dog. Looks a lot like "Herman", our first Standard Poodle/Pitbull. What a wonderful dog he was! GEM

2 comments:

Zamas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rockporter said...

Sensei,

I just read your note and had to check out your blog. Looks like Ago made the big time! Glad you liked his photos. Since these, he's had a shave and is full grown. I will send an updated photo soon.

Regards,
Bob Bland