Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dojo/practitioner in Grafton, MA???

Hi George:
Only a few weeks until summerfest and I am looking forward to seeing you and Susan there.
One of my star students, Ethan - he tested for his blue belt when you were here in January - has moved to Grafton MA - too far for him to continue with me.
I have been looking for a Uechi school near there but havent found anything except a Goju school run by Brad Warren. Do you know anything about him, etc/
Much appreciated and I think a couple more of my students may be planning on at least being there for Saturday - hey are supposed to be contacting you regarding registration.
Doing what I can for the organization!!!!
John

John:
Perhaps one of our readers will be able to help you out with a dojo or a fellow Uechi practitioner. Thanks for the update on more students coming to SummerFest. Much appreciated. GEM

No comments: