Friday, July 31, 2009

Thanks Mike Murphy. . .

Dear George Sensei,

I just wanted to send a personal congratulations for your promotion to Judan last Saturday. This is long deserved as much as it was well-deserved. I think of a person with your history and work ethic over the years is a person who influences people both intentionally and unintentionally. Many of your lessons and philosophies are studied and made dojo practice whether you have personally worked with that student or not. This is what you have done with me. Whether it was working with you on Sanchin at the beach or in some other seminar, I always left with something to work on for me and my students. And even though distance has transpired against us, I still talk and work with people who have more direct contact with you and what you are teaching. I just wanted to thank you for both and wish you continued luck and good fortune.

Contratulations again for the promotion. You certainly deserve it.

mike

No comments: