Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2009 SummerFest Mail

Hi George,
Hope you had a pleasant flight back home and getting settled in. I'm sure Harley was glad to see you.

Enjoyed our time with the two of you, even though you kicked my butt in golf, I forgive you.. I think everyone at camp really had a great time, it seems as though they were most all very involved in something and keeping busy. I'm sorry Toni and I didn't contribute much but it was great for us to meet up with so many good friends, especially the ones who we don't get to see much. Hope it worked out for you financially.

Congratulations again, of course you deserve this step and have for a long time. Wear that belt with pride, you earned every stitch.

A special LARGE thank you for your giving Toni the opportunity to do her "thing" as she has been working so hard over the last couple years. I know it didn't look like much, but it was all she had and I guarantee, she will get better. I have had my share of rough times but honestly, I don't think I could go through what she did, and is, going through. Her determination, her heart, without ever a complaint, it's just been an unbelievable trip for me. Again, never will I forget your allowing her to do this. Enough said.

Hopeing you enjoyed your stay and you never know, we may be down for a visit, sometime.

Take care, both of you, rather, the three of you.

Love from all the Bauknecht's
Bill
PS I know you must have a million pictures but I will be sending you a few. Debbie got some real nice shots of you doing your kata.
I already have the pics but she is going to send them to me on the puter so I can forward them on to you.
PSS I almost forgot. Toni told me when I talk to you to tell you she apolgizes for patting you on the butt. She has no control over that left arm and when someone took a pic of the two of you, her arm nailed you. I told her sure,,,it was an accident? Good cover up LOL. I told her you probably liked it anyway. (-:

No comments: