Tuesday, July 28, 2009

From Rose Dyer

Sensei George, Just a note to say thank-you for all that you have done for me. It is a realization of a dream that both you and Susan helped to come true. This Summer-Fest has been a truly inspiring one and I feel very fortunate to have been a part of it. I also feel truly humbled to have the opportunity to test with such a courageous person as Toni.

I also wanted to congratulate you on your promotion and recognition to tenth degree. As a sensei, you have always been a role model of modesty and humility to me. You have never asked anything for yourself but have been ready to assist anyone in their aspirations to personal goals in Uechi-ryu. I am soo proud to call you Sensei.

Scott and talked it over on the ride home and we are planning to come to the Winter-Fest this year. Hopefully, I will be able to bring some students with me.

Until then, you are always on our hearts and in our prayers,
Your student,
Rose

No comments: