Saturday, August 16, 2008

News from an old friend. . .

Hi Lenny:

Good to hear from you. We miss you as well!
We just finished SummerFest on Cape Cod. Where was you????


I've been doing scouting work for the Pittsburgh Pirates, however, I do my sanchin and all kumite....also Kanshiwa, Katicki-tai, Seisan, etc....with long time friend,Ron Boulanger.... I do go to the Cape in May/June. It's there where the best college players play in front of 28+ pro scouts. How much $$$$$$$ for an XL Summerfest shirt?

Sorry to hear about your uncle.
Best,
George


Sensei, I think I wrote you wrong infounder such busy conditions here. Father Jerry, who you briefly met here in Plainfield retired from going to Japan after 50+ years. He would finish his priesthood in Ossiningt, New York. He retired his duries in japan in April 2008, He died last Friday on the 8th of August.
http://www.legacy.com/norwichbulletin/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=115593985


I liked your latest film in your garage where I said to myself, " He loves it there, the birds do too." You were explaining the catch of a punch and followed by Wa-Uke. You look good..... say hi to the better half for me.

No comments: