Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SummerFest 2008

Mattson Sensei,

I just want to thank you for all that you did to make this years Summerfest a success for all who were in attendance. I also want to thank you for presenting, with Bruce, my Nidan certificate. Your consideration only adds to the value of my testing experience. Please pass on my thanks and highest regards to all of the members of the test board for their time. I especially want to thank Vinnie for his pre-test evaluation and his honest directives, without these I doubt that I would have passed. I don't have his email and would like eto send him a personal thank you. Could you or Bruce forward my email to him so that I might convey my thanks. Bruce it was so great to see you again, I look forward to some semi-annual extensive and intense training in the future.

Sincerely,

Scott

No comments: