Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Dojo in Alberta

Good day Sensei Mattson. My name is Darrin Richter. I am a student of Doug Smith's from Edmonton Alberta. I recently tested for my shodan and was successful. I was wondering if I could be registered under your dojo directory and your blackbelt registry.

I have recently opened a small school in Lloydminster Alberta as I have moved there. I continue to train with Doug in Edmonton with a 2.5 hour drive. I was wondering if it would be alright to put a link to your website on my own website. My URL is www.bordercitykarate.com. My site is meant to be for information purposes only.

Thank you for your time.

Darrin Richter
780-872-2296

p.s. I purchased your book, Uechi-Ryu Karate-Do from your website and it has been an excellent resource for me.

No comments: