Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hi From Andy Hanson...

Hi George -
For some totally odd reason I was wondering what ever happened to
Harry Brawley, googled him and found that you had moved to Florida
and had become a blogosphere of your own! I'll actually be in Boston
Sunday and Monday, and had been wondering if you would still be there,
but it seems not.
Anyway, I'm doing fine, still work out (in the middle of a long jog) several
times a week, though I do just the basic three kata slowly and strongly so as to
maintain the aging joints in good shape. Check out my web page - you
might still recognize me - you look the same as ever in your photo :-)
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~hanson/

Take care - hope you are well.

Best wishes, Andy Hanson
(from all the way back at Columbus Avenue,
with Dave Ruth and Dick Philbrick, all recruited to Uechi-Ryu
by Will Zachman as I recall)

No comments: