Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More WinterFest feedback. . .

hi,

it taking me a while to get this out had family in town right after winterfest. winterfest was alot of fun. my experience there may be a lil unique to others cause it was a refresher for me, i hadn't study uechi-ryu since the age of 12. but everyone made it very comfortable for me and help me follow along in the seminars. i liked to specially thank Sensei Darin Yee, who spent some one on one time with me. while the class was doing a practice drill to a kata i didn't fully remember, he work with me individually on the kata, and throughout the weekend whenever he had time. i exspecially enjoyed the grappling seminar. i currently am studing judo and it was nice to uechi using other techniques that fit there art to make them better martial artist. so thanks, i was alot of fun & hope to try get up there to train with you again.

steven gower

No comments: