Saturday, January 31, 2009

Solving my PC problems???

From Harry Brawley. . . one of my very early students from the Columbus Ave era:

George...

Check out the Apple iMac when you get a chance.  Clean, fast and no viruses.

I've moved nearly everything here over to several Mac platforms, and it's been a very good move for both Ellen and me.

I've also moved a number of clients from PCs to Macs, and every new Mac user is happy -- even enthusiastic with the change.

We here are done with PC development.  We are developing software for the Mac and iPhone/iPod touch platforms exclusively now.

Sounds like you are busy and doing well -- with the exception of your personal computer.  Get a Mac!

Harry Brawley

Simple Works

Mount Desert, Maine

1 comment:

George said...

Hi Harry:

Many of my friends are also giving me this advice. Old habits are hard to break though and I must have invested a small fortune in PC programs that won't work on a MAC.

I'll probably do what many are doing. . . get a Mac to play with and take over some of my projects. I'm sure Sue will love the idea of another machine in my office. . .

Best,
George