Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ipswich Martial Arts

Hi, Mattoson-sensei

My name is Masayo Tsukawaki and my husband is member of Butokukai and Dojo owner Ed Labrecque.

Is that possible to have his Dojo in directory under Masachusetts?

Ipswich Martial Arts
195 High St.
Ipswich, MA 01938

978-356-2266
Web address: www.edsdojo.com

Mattoson-sensei

Actually, my father was Goji-ryu practitioner, and used to be student of Seigo Tada-sansei, I think you visited Seigo Dojo when you were in Japan.
I think my hasband Ed Labrecque mentioned that when sensei came over for Butokukai guraduation about a year ago.

We did visit Okanawa to Uechi sensei and Toyama sensei, this year, Toyama-sensei said he remember you, but myself , unfortunately I haven't meet you in person yet.

So please accept my appology to sen this mail all of sudden like this. I was at Mattoson-sensei's website and found other butokukai dojo list were there but not ours.

If you could add our Dojo, We are thankful .

Sensei, please have great holiday season.
We truly hope to have an opportunity to see you in person, soon.

Masayo Tsukawaki
Ed Labrecque

Ipswich Martial Arts.

No comments: