Thursday, June 21, 2007

Passbooks....

Subject: IUKF membership

Sensei,

I have got my new IUKF passport in the mail with my IUKF membership. However I do not know how to get my rank info and other stuff (like summer camp participation) etc. added?

I am hoping to join you guys in camp this year, although I have to admit I haven't had much chance to practice my uechi *blush* since I moved here to Michigan.

Hope all is well with you guys in sunny Florida,

With fond regards,
Susanne
=========================

Hi Susanne:

Good to hear from you… My but you move around a lot. When are you moving to Central Florida? J

The passport book information should be filled in by you and initialed or signed by a senior hosting the event or your teacher who promoted you. I’ll be very happy to sign your summerfest participation this year! J

Best,

George


No comments: