Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dojo in Georgia

Dear Mattson Sensei,

My name is Brian Scurlock and I am currently a Sandan in Shohei Ryu Karate. My Sensei is Shelby Kenney (Rokudan) of Brandon,Ms. whose Sensei is Shigeru Takamiyagi of Chatan dojo Okinawa. I recently moved to Snellville ,Ga. in Oct.2010 and hope to start a class at the Centerville Community Center in Snellville,Ga. in Jan.2012(1st available opening). I have traveled to Madison ,Ga. and trained with Chris Peotrowski twice already, he is a Shodan in Uechi Ryu and a fine Karate Ka. Any other contacts in our systems that you know of in this area would be greatly appreciated as it is a 1-11/2 hour drive for me to Chris’s school.
I would enjoy very much meeting anyone in this area, our systems are not as plentiful in the Georgia region.
Thank you for all that you have done to keep the Uechi ryu flame burning brightly for all to see.

Brian Scurlock
Service supervisor
Scale Systems Division

No comments: